Tewantin QLD 4565Sold $1,800,000
House Sold - Tewantin QLD
Introducing 52 Ward Street to the Noosa Property market.
This immaculately presented executive style residence sprawls out over multiple levels and offers the ultimate in luxury modern family living. Featuring stunning, expansive views over the Noosa River, this home is designed and positioned to maximise outlook. If you are looking for a property to soak up all our amazing coastal lifestyle has to offer, then this is the home for you. It is the ultimate Noosa escape, perfect for those wanting to capture all that this beautiful area has to offer.
– Multiple living spaces flooded with natural light and coastal breezes
– Five great sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
– Three beautifully finished bathrooms including stone bathtub to soak in,
double shower plus a separate loo off main living
– Large villa pool equipped with outdoor BBQ area and outdoor shower
– Multiple decks, upstairs featuring a custom built Outdoor Kitchen area
– Soaring ceilings on both living levels, timber shutters throughout, ceiling
fans throughout & air conditioned
– Ideal dual occupancy / parents retreat / home office with separate
– Amazing Wet Bar with Wine Fridge & separate Kitchenette WOW !
– Internal laundry plumbed for two washing machines
– Three-minute walk or short bike ride to Tewantin Central , Primary
School & Riverside Parks
– Huge undercover parking; space for a boat, jet ski and cars
– Off-street parking for five vehicles
– Established & low maintenance gardens
– Plenty of room for pets & kids to play
– Located in the highly sought-after area of Old Tewantin and positioned
on a 506m2 elevated block
– Panoramic views of the Noosa River, North Shore & Noosa Heads
52 Ward Street offers privacy and spacious open plan living and is only a very short 10-minute drive to all that the Noosa lifestyle has to offer. This property will be hot in today’s market so act quickly, contact Deb Drake today for more information.
Forthcoming Auction – please note the owners will consider offers prior to Auction Day.
Auction Location: On-Site 30th October 4.00pm
- 5 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- 3 Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes